[SML] Theater Festivals

Richard John Archer rja10 at cornell.edu
Thu Jan 1 01:00:25 UTC 2015

> You can read one person's opinion about some of that era by googling up-- Hollywood heavy, clevelandmob.com.  --- This will take you to a non verified article from LA Weekly
>

> DickA
> TD, Cornell U

By the way, I do not speak for any veracity to this person's article.  You may think what you like but I couldn't possibly comment.

 For the most part I had a good relationship with my IA Crews especially the  house crew at the Ohio, all of whom have likely retired.

The Playhouse Square area has changed dramatically in the 30 years since I first worked there as has the city itself.   New sport stadiums, Rock and Roll hall of Fame, revitalized river front area.   Much of this started with the redevelopment of the theatre district….

DickA
TD, Cornell U