[SML] Theater Festivals

Kristi R-C misswisc at aol.com
Thu Jan 1 05:37:40 UTC 2015

I highly recommend Becky's, but walk with in a group and move quickly. The pierogies (sp?) are wonderful. Their waitstaff understands our needs and they take great care of you. You can stop by before a show and say "please have this waiting for me at 4:30" and they'll do it. They do a nice Friday night fish fry too - that sells out.

(If JT's still working on the LX crew, his bottle of chocolate syrup is behind the bar, tell him I say HI. Oh, and tell Bobbie I send my love too.)

Otto Moser's walls are covered with ancient photos. Good basic diner/deli fare. Will do to-go food if you need to grab something and take it back.  Their salads are a fave of mine.

There was a great soul food place that opened when I was there last time - I think it's Stonetown. If you go out the backside of the Wyndham and down that street about 3 blocks at a bit of an angle and it's on the right hand side. They had just opened and the food was amazing, but a little expensive.

The first time I was in Cleveland, Subway was the ONLY thing open on Sunday. It's gotten better, but plan ahead. You're fighting with the locals for limited resources.

The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is one of the few touristy things I've gone back to. I've spent HOURS listening to the recorded examples and closely looking at the exhibits. Amazing slice of US pop culture history. They sometimes do deals for folks with back stage lanyards.

HTH

Kristi R-C