[SML] Newspaper Scenic Treatment

Richard John Archer rja10 at cornell.edu
Fri Jan 2 17:36:29 UTC 2015

We did a large amount of hard covered "flats"  with pages from old books.  Pages  glued on in a random fashion.We used premixed vinyl wallpaper paste. Then sprayed with "clear coat" with lots of "fireproofing" to keep the  right people happy.   Lots of students made the work go fast….the shop had been dreading it but the students worked in small groups, put on some "music" and had a "quilting bee" type papering

DickA
TD, Cornell U