[SML] Houston Questions

Jeremiah Minh Grünblatt roadhat at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 3 04:14:31 UTC 2015

Thanks to Andrew and Dave and all for all the Houston info. We are finishing packing as the ink dries on my cut lists and Keturah's blocking notes, and leave Brooklyn in the morning. I wish I had enough of a sense of schedule to make proper dinner plans or drink offers. I hope I will, in the next week or two, put up some sort of last minute, "I'm camping out in a bar doing paperwork," call to any and all in the area and would love to see faces thereafter. Most likely, if memory serves, here:

http://treadsack.com/downhouse/

More later. Stay well.

J. Minh