[SML] Orchestra Pit Netting

Keith Newman keithbnewman at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 16:53:53 UTC 2015

One more fun bit of info I found on the subject of pit netting and covers
is from Monona Rossol.  She wrote a presentation piece for USITT which has
all sorts of useful information.  Monona has written several books on
theater safety including *The Artist's Complete Guide to Health and Safety *and
*The Health and Safety Guide For Film, TV and Theater.*  She is also a
frequent contributor to the Scenic Artist's Forum.  Her paper,* Fall
Protection for Stages and Theaters* can be found here:
http://s15.a2zinc.net/clients/USITT/USITT2013/Custom/Handout/Speaker0_Session445_1.pdf.

I've learned an awful lot from her books as well as just hanging out as a
fly on the wall in the scenic artist's forum.

Keith