[SML] Orchestra Pit Netting

Risk Intl. - Dr. Randall W.A. Davidson rdavidson at riskit.com
Sun Jan 4 03:19:54 UTC 2015

Yep, as I have done the same in my five books…and lots of orchestra law suits….oh yes. Take care, please. My 600 documents are being scanned for some who need the history of involvement in Health and Safety, since 1943…gosh am I that OLD? YEP. Take care, please. Dr. Doom

http://www.globalhealthandsafety.net/logo_email_signature.jpg

Dr. Randall W.A. Davidson, Product Liability and Risk Management Assessor at Risk International - www.riskit.com <http://www.riskit.com/> . Focused & Integrated Solutions to Global Problems - www.globalhealthandsafety.net <http://www.globalhealthandsafety.net/> . ISETSA - International Secondary Education Theater Health & Safety Association - www.isetsa.org <http://www.isetsa.org/> .