[SML] Newspaper Scenic Treatment

Patrick McCreary vze2gmht at verizon.net
Sun Jan 4 14:19:16 UTC 2015

My designer is a colleague - we work very well together - I've built
shows off of everything from 8-1/2 X 11 sketches to multiple-plate
detailed drawings. I sometimes design and he paints my sets. We each do
what we do best. (and by the way, "usually" doesn't mean "of course".)
We are both "required" to work as a team - as should any combination of
designer and TD, regardless of the type of organization.

Patrick McCreary
Faculty Technical Director
Indiana University of Pennsylvania