[SML] Fwd: refill inks for plotters

Chip Wood chip.a.wood at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 00:15:15 UTC 2015

Wear rubber gloves, that ink is damn hard to get off your fingers-
DAMHIKIJD.  I have had vastly mixed results- some seem to never work
right again and others are a delight.   I am fighting w/ Fry's now
because one of their "certified" refills refuses to be recognized by the
printer.  4 others of their refills work just great.  Compromise- let
one of the ink refill services do it- way cheaper than new and a better
chance at getting it right.

Chip 1