[SML] Fwd: refill inks for plotters

Richard John Archer rja10 at cornell.edu
Thu Jan 8 03:10:41 UTC 2015

Refill service….
.I've mentioned before that Cornell has a refill service through their campus bookstore.   Cheap.   Of course, most offices have gone to lasers but faculty and students can still do their own thru the store.
Refill is what you get when you buy "Staples own brand'.   Just tear off their label.  It's pasted right over the original.
DickA
TD, Cornell U