[SML] Soundcraft Si Perfomer 3: any users? Thoughts?

Fritz, Barry L fritzbl at etown.edu
Thu Jan 8 04:39:35 UTC 2015

I have not use an Si since the line first came out.  We own a Vi1 and an LS9.

I would definitely take the Vi over the LS9.  I'd want to hear an Si and LS9 together before choosing between them.

The Vi layout is much easier to navigate than the LS9.  If the LS9 had a touch screen, it would help.

Two cents.

Barry