[SML] Apollo scrollers

Dale Farmer dalesql at verizon.net
Fri Jan 9 02:56:03 UTC 2015

Fans like that all come from the same half dozen factories in china.  If
the manufacturer and part number doesn't turn up someone selling a
replacement fan, then what Phil said, but also you need to get the same
CFM (cubic feet per minute) rating.   Fans that look identical at first
glance, but are dramatically louder due to having to move more air
through the same opening.

--Dale