[SML] Apollo scrollers

Richard John Archer rja10 at cornell.edu
Fri Jan 9 16:00:15 UTC 2015

And if they don't have a manufacturer and part number on them, there should be a plate somewhere stating the voltage and current on the fan. Then measure diagonally and from side to side between mounting holes (don't forget thickness) and search online...

"
I'd be pretty surprised if those fans were specifically made for those scrollers.  The fans themselves may have a manufacturer and part number marked on them.

Thanks for the suggestions.    I should have mentioned that he's taken a couple apart and found no markings or plate.   Hence why he was asking if anyone knew or had more info available than the online stuff from Apollo or their tech dept non-knowledge.

I suppose he can hook a voltage meter onto the fan feeds and see what it says,  take some measurements  of the old muffin fans and see how many choices and pick a CFM rating.

If anybody else has any info that too would be good.

DickA
TD , Cornell U