[SML] Gobo high temp tape

Jen Raynak jen at tinyninjaracer.com
Sat Jan 10 04:54:18 UTC 2015

Some sort of silvery metal tape is used by most of the sparkys around here to do that very job. I've had my hands on it a number of times, but not paid much attention to manufacturer.

If it is not simply a non-black version of Blacktak (found only the black version at Production Advantage) then I can only assume it's the standard (high temp) stuff sold at Ye Olde Big Box Store.

FWIW, Blacktak will work fine for this application. The adhesive will withstand weeks of use. I suspect the other stuff is more commonly used because it is cheaper.

HTH,
Jen