[SML] Gobo high temp tape

Silber MaiKätzchen maykitten1 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 10 08:08:56 UTC 2015

Is this a stainless steel tape about 5.5 centimeters wide by 50 meters long and  .125 - .150
mm thick without adhesive and easily cut with a craft (X-Acto style,) knife?
Try a company that sells supplies for making sheet metal HVAC air duct.
MaiKätzchen

Dum loquimur, fugerit invida Aetas:
Carpe diem!
quam minimum credula postero!