[SML] Fwd: refill inks for plotters

Dave Tosti-Lane davetostilane at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 22:49:21 UTC 2015

Once you get up to the more expensive ones, like the 3880, they are pretty
fabulous for printing photos though. Yes, ink is expensive, but so is paper
if you're going with a clay coat, and the Epsons have really good profiles
for all the best papers (I particularly like the Hahnamuhle Photo Silk
Bayrta). All ink jets are a pain if you're only doing occasional prints
though. The cheaper Epsons work great for a short period, but I agree
they're a PITA in general.

Dave Tosti-Lane