[SML] CO2 cylinder

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Mon Jan 12 21:55:56 UTC 2015

On Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 12:54 PM, Allison Koster via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> There you go!  Find one of the ubiquitous 20% off BB&B coupons, and that knocks the $20 down to $16 (or the $15 trade-in down to $12).

Yeah, that's what I use my 20% Blood, Bath & Beyond coupons for. I
horde them, until I need to exchange my SodaStream CO2 canister.
(Back when I got the SS, I looked at all the bypass kits, refill kits,
and other hacks, but determined it was all too much of a hassle for
something I don't go through terribly often.)

--
Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com