[SML] Remotely actuated floor locks

Silber MaiKätzchen maykitten1 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 10 03:38:03 UTC 2015

How many do you need? I have eight pneumatic lift casters I bought nearly twenty years ago from
a Rome Georgia company called Associated Pneumatics . In operation you use a quick connect
to supply compressed air to the casters, with air pressure they lift what ever they are attached to
so it may be rolled around like a regular three wheel caster, when you disconnect the air supply
they lower themselves to the ground and lock the wheels.
Mine are 4" high collapsed and 5.5" high inflated. I will sell the lot for some reasonable money, maybe $ 40.00 each,they were expensive, but I will ship free.

I cannot find the company from the addresses I saved,  and the company that has a website named Associated Pneumatics is in India and definitely not the same company.
I will keep looking through my old files if this is what you need. There used to be several companies
that made them, and maybe still are.

MaiKätzchen

Dum loquimur, fugerit invida Aetas:
Carpe diem!