[SML] Biljax

Jeremiah Minh Grunblatt roadhat at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 13 05:58:22 UTC 2015

Thanks guys. Word from the local crew is that the screws were in fifteen or whatever years ago ... Must have backed themselves out after years of flexing. They spent a little time on creepers this morning and now all is right with the world. Now, if I could just convince the Production Manager that planning would be easier if I had access to the online Production calendar and the director had access to the Rehearsal calendar, or if we each had both. Baby steps ....

J. Minh

Sent from my iPad