[SML] Bending Track (or strut)

Dan Culhane stagecraft.engineering at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 15:30:28 UTC 2015

Hi PJ,

Bending an open sided track will be very difficult to maintain the
center opening.  Automatic Devices Company (ADC) has some curved
sections of their 170 Track. H&H 100 and ADC 170 Tracks are virtually
identical in size to each other.

See if you can't make one of these work for your situation.

http://www.automaticdevices.com/1752bl-curve-90%C2%B0-24-radius
http://www.automaticdevices.com/1753bl-curve-75%C2%B0-24-radius
http://www.automaticdevices.com/1754bl-curve-60%C2%B0-24-radius
http://www.automaticdevices.com/1755bl-curve-45%C2%B0-24-radius