[SML] Boom Pipe Storage Ideas?

Seth B Lamb sblamb.ld at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 14:51:38 UTC 2015

In our counterweight theaters, I've mostly seen extra batten/boom pipes
stored in metal racks bolted to the wall. A rack is about 20 feet long,
with 5 or 6 ribs distributed evenly along that length to support various
lengths of pipe. In the hemp house, where we strike All of the battens
after most shows, the pipes stand up in the US corners of the stage. They
are "safetied" against falling by being tied back to the walls with a
trucker's hitch.

Seth Bondurant Lamb
(717) 368 - 3341
SBLamb.LD at gmail.com