[SML] Boom Pipe Storage Ideas?

Kristi R-C misswisc at aol.com
Thu Jan 22 19:31:42 UTC 2015

I'm trying to remember where I saw it... We do a kind of it at Fox Cities PAC.

The huge plastic hooks that are drilled into the wall for temporary cable runs, use a couple sets of those mounted at knee and waist level. The ends of the pipes sit nicely in the hooks, there are plenty of places to grab onto the pipe in between and they keep the pipes fairly flat against the wall. I think you can fit three in each hook pair, so a total of nine between each of the three hook tall units.

HTH

Kristi R-C