[SML] FCC rules on wifi jamming.

Richard Niederberg ladesigners at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 05:16:10 UTC 2015

Dear Dale,
The key is to do a REALLY GOOD JOB, with plenty of overlaps, while
installing the steel mesh under the stucco in your steel-framed building
with 3.5" x 14" steel air ducts between the steel studs, as part of the
HVAC system. After spending 25 years on the Bench, I can say that there are
ways of dealing with sleazeball lawyers. There are 911-only emergency
phones next to the AED wall-mounted devices in all public areas. There's
also a rescue cart in the BO.
/s/ Richard

/s/ Richard
_________