[SML] FCC rules on wifi jamming.

Charlie Richmond charlie.rsd at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 07:59:17 UTC 2015

On 28 January 2015 at 19:54, Dale Farmer via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

>    Building your structure in such a way as to be a faraday cage is not, I
> think, illegal under FCC rules.  But unless you are building a bunker, a
> theater, or other windowless structure, making it RF proof is actually
> pretty difficult, especially against higher frequencies that will slip in
> through cracks and seams.

The Hampstead Theatre in London is the most RF-proof building I have ever
been in.  Absolutely nothing seems to penetrate it.  I was unable to find
anyone who knew much about how it was done however.

Charlie

--
* Charlie Richmond - http://www.RichmondSoundDesign.com
<http://www.richmondsounddesign.com/>