[SML] Taiwan water park explosion

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Wed Jul 1 17:16:42 UTC 2015

On 07/01/2015 10:07 AM, Mt. Angel Performing Arts Center via Stagecraft
wrote:

> As an explanation for the decline in the US's tech edge, James Niccol
> wrote "It used to be that the USA was pretty good at producing stuff
> teenaged boys could lose a finger or two playing with."

Thinking of the current censoring of everything, have theaters started
tossing out everything relating to The Confederacy yet?  I see the
National Chapel in D.C. is talking about removing the stained glass
windows that have Confederate scenes in them so I figure it's only a
short time before all trace that the USA had a revolution will have to
be removed.

tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886
Skype:  jerrydurand