[SML] Taiwan water park explosion

Paul Schreiner paulschreiner42 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 21:28:22 UTC 2015

> Thinking of the current censoring of everything, have theaters started
> tossing out everything relating to The Confederacy yet?

Nope.  In fact, we're about to start construction over the summer of
ten klansman uniforms for "The Foreigner"...in deference to the
political climate, our designer is doing them herself outside the
academic year so that no students get tempted to post pics to Facebook
of "looky what I'm making for class!"

(As a side note, since this show is done reasonably often, we're
actually trying to make them fairly authentic with the idea that they
will be rentable to other reputable theatre programs mounting the
production in the future...)