[SML] History was Re: Taiwan water park explosion

Chip Wood chip.a.wood at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 21:45:11 UTC 2015

Trying to be political neutral here, but history is there and we can't
change it (although some authors truly try) .  In Germany, every student
is required to tour a Holocaust site and/or museum and write a report
about it.  Seems like a reasonable idea to me.  How about every US
student has to visit a Confederacy or battle site or a slave plantation
and write a report about it.  Actually easier just to see "Roots", I guess.

Chip 1