[SML] History was Re: Taiwan water park explosion

Kristi R-C misswisc at aol.com
Wed Jul 1 21:51:04 UTC 2015

Lovely idea, but Germany (Europe) is a lot smaller geographically than the USA and the trains make long distance travel more affordable. We still have many, many kids who don't have enough food to eat or even a pencil/paper at home to do homework. I used to have to fundraise to take my kids to see a show that cost $6.50 per person including transportation because the parent's couldn't afford it.

Kristi R-C