[SML] Audio levels

Keith Arsenault iaeg.sml at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 19:37:42 UTC 2015

that comes down to the Producer making a “call”

i’ve had situations where the choreographer wanted one thing but the Artistic Director ( i e Producer ) said NO WAY . .

i toured with a South American dance company all over the US . . had this battle nightly . . they wanted sound levels that were WAY too high in my opinion ( and quite frankly in the opinion of the audiences as well )

they were adamant . .   not a pleasant situation   , , and they didn’t get asked back to a number of venues because of that . .

Keith Arsenault
iaeg.sml at gmail.com