[SML] WOT: Re: Confederate flag, sorry.

Chip Wood chip.a.wood at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 21:15:25 UTC 2015

This is the exact museum I found out about Germany requiring every
student to visit and report on their very unpleasant past.  Had a long
talk w/ students, viewed the images of 100's of thousands singing
Hitler's praises, and then walked that huge site outside.   Now empty,
but full of very bad vibes.  I am of German descent who married a Jew
and I felt shame.  My wife still, 25 years later, will not speak of it.

For those who can't get to Germany, there are very similar museums in
lower Manhattan and just off the Mall in DC.  Neither is for the faint
of heart.

Chip 1