[SML] UNCSA - Faculty one year appointment - Scenic Technology-Technical Direction - now listed

Booth, Dennis boothd at uncsa.edu
Mon Jul 13 22:31:22 UTC 2015

UNC School of the Arts - School of Design and Production currently has posted a search announcement regarding a one year faculty appointment to teach courses in our Scenic Technology/Technical Direction program. If you know of - or are - someone who might be interested in relocating to Winston-Salem, NC from mid-August through early May to join our merry band, please consider checking our Human Resources Job Listings Page at: https://employment.uncsa.edu/applicants/jsp/shared/frameset/Frameset.jsp?time=1436825292406

Please hold specific questions until you've seen the actual listing, and direct your inquiries to UNCSA Human Resources. You can also contact me off list at boothd at uncsa.edu<mailto:boothd at uncsa.edu>

Thanks,

Dennis Gill Booth, Professor of Scenic Technology