[SML] LED work lights

bruce at ledworklights.com bruce at ledworklights.com
Sat Jul 18 12:22:40 UTC 2015

I used a set or two of Bruce's LED Worklights with great success for
lighting the stage wings (wingettes since they were barely big enough to
walk through).   They are compact, sturdy, easy to mount and easy to
wire.    The blue pictures on his photos page are mine.

Show was cancelled the space taken over by someone else.  I now use the
worklights as under-counter lights for FOH in the main venue and the
audio recording studio.

On 7/16/2015 10:48 AM, Dan Sheehan via Stagecraft wrote:
> have you looked at Bruce Cooper's product ?
>
> LED Worklight Systems, LLC
>
> http://ledworklights.com/
>
> 877-LED-WORX [533-9679]

Hey there folks... thanks for all your kind words and recommendations, but
I feel I should point out that I had to shut down LEDWS overa year ago.
Twould seem that my hosting provider restored  an old backup without my
knowledge and thusthus the 'This site left  as a courtesy to my previous
customers' text disappeared.

Sorry.

:Bruce

http://link.mail2web.com/mail2web