[SML] Bugs on a plane!!

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Sun Jul 26 04:31:24 UTC 2015

On Sat, Jul 25, 2015 at 8:56 PM, Dale Farmer via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> Things that are not going to react well to going through the dryer, but have ventilation slots that they could crawl inside though, wrap them in a black plastic bag that is well sealed, and leave it someplace in the bright sun for a couple hours on a hot summer day.   it needs to attain the lethal internal temperature needed to kill the bugs.<

Dale beat me to it... if you are concerned about eradication, and
since you're living in Arizona, a great way to kill off bed bugs (and
other creepy crawlies you might not be able to see) is to put the
cloth items in black plastic (garbage) bags, and set them in the sun.
Great way to bolster the internal temperature, without introducing
chemicals. Works really well.

--
Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com