[SML] polystyrene decoration on fire again

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Mon Jul 27 04:38:13 UTC 2015

You're just remembering the era where we cleaned up after ourselves,
acknowledged our mistakes and made things right.  Now everything is
someone else's problem.  No cares about taking care of yourself, someone
else will do it for you.

On 07/26/2015 09:34 PM, Chip Wood via Stagecraft wrote:
> Is it just me getting old or the lack of ashtrays in this "No Smoking"
> inside era, but nobody seems to use ashtrays anymore?  Just flick it
> and let Mother Nature or someone else take care of it.
>
> Chip 1

tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886
Skype:  jerrydurand