[SML] Charleston SC

Stephen Rees Stephen.Rees at fredonia.edu
Thu Jul 30 11:58:24 UTC 2015

Middleton Place is a plantation museum up the Ashley River from downtown
Charleston. Excellent gardens (oldest landscaped in US), good dining,
petting zoo, roaming sheep/lambs. Nice water and historic features. Very
near to Magnolia Plantation and Gardens as well as Drayton Hall.  All rich
in Colonial history.

Steve Rees