[SML] Swage Fail video?

Scott R. Henkels henkelssr at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 31 19:59:13 UTC 2015

Hello collective mind...
My Google searching skills were never good anyways, and they fail me again.

I could really use a good visual (actual failure demo video preferred...) of either (or both...) of these things:
1-failure of those old slide bolt spring snaps that used to be ubiquitous on lighting safety cable
2-failure of improperly-swaged oval swage (think improper quantity of crimps or did not pass Go-No Go)

I need to do some edumacating....

Thank you all. Please feel free to post or private email.

Scott Henkels
TD, University Theatre
University of Oklahoma
ETCP Rigger: Theatre