[SML] Fwd: The Clock is Ticking: One-Day 30th Anniversary Sale

Scott C. Parker scparker at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 14:02:57 UTC 2015

Great deal.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Vectorworks Sales <sales at vectorworks.net>
Date: Wed, Jun 3, 2015, 8:03 AM
Subject: The Clock is Ticking: One-Day 30th Anniversary Sale
To: <scp at scpld.com>

  Lock in lowest cost on Vectorworks software
[image: Vectorworks® Logo]

[image: One-Day Sale to celebrate 30 years of inspired design]

*WE'RE TURNING 30! *

Celebrate with us and enjoy great savings when bundled with the purchase of
a two-year Vectorworks® Service Select membership:

   - Free upgrades to Vectorworks 2015 software*
   - 50% off a new Vectorworks license**

You'll get all the support and tools you need to make the most of your
software. Plus, get your next two upgrades at no extra cost, including
visual scripting capabilities, built-in energy analysis, project sharing,
and point cloud support coming this fall!

*Prices will increase, so don't delay!*

Offer expires June 3, 2015 at 9:00 p.m. EDT.

Vectorworks Sales
US Sales Team

sales at vectorworks.net
888-646-4223

** Valid for existing customers who have never joined the Vectorworks
Service Select program. ** Valid for new customers only. *

*This offer is only valid for professional licenses in select markets when
joining the Vectorworks Service Select program for a minimum of two years.
Offer expires June 3, 2015 at 9:00 p.m. EDT and is only valid when
upgrading a license of Vectorworks 2013 or an earlier version of
Vectorworks software. Those who have previously purchased a Vectorworks
Service Select contract are ineligible. As a Service Select member, you
will receive an upgrade to the latest version of Vectorworks software at no
additional cost, subject to the terms and conditions of your Vectorworks
Service Select Agreement.*

*For sales and training opportunities outside the United States, visit
www.vectorworks.net/international
<http://go.net-results.com/wf/click?upn=Cv7wr7ZTetJD0jcptj-2FkYlJZaUndkRm8VpdjMuduRmrwVtzMncT9GEp-2F-2F5gf4xorhzyeu-2FPpj5zFstLEyooyqi4ipY7SdNjZgx-2FDfMvuw8EH-2BpKnJpBmkW75aQwieOi3zzySuHBmvIcvCO6G9GGyqQ-3D-3D_aPXWGrlsP7qzQFkscBSF7tx-2FpHUSGsx6XG1qzVWXGmmzVB3AMlyVR-2BZ7mrkWbxf5VFMs5hLVOuti4Tll9kpIi8XU-2F9ZPccim8sUZ0nepnxMQbO6OnS5McEJotCfTTZH0-2FvJYEPvdmY-2BNHY-2B-2ByFvTHGBZQYcfR5nf8-2FYC-2FL6KnHMei2COu71AQ5LadoQoE3ijXXzB4LYk1XCP5floTN4QT4iHQEzbphGHw790ViO1LubxLtCZLXkCFt8LjMf81iW8kMU7Njzr-2Fid7FWZbosVcxw-3D-3D>
to locate your local distributor. We respect your privacy and do not send
unsolicited emails. We've done our best to only subscribe those who have
explicitly expressed interest in receiving Vectorworks product information.
If you feel that you've received this message in error, we apologize.*
  Nemetschek Vectorworks
7150 Riverwood Drive
Columbia, MD 21046
US