[SML] Audio levels

Riter, Andrew andrew.riter at ubc.ca
Wed Jun 3 22:23:50 UTC 2015

Depends who you're talking to:

Rental house: I think a "yes, until you hit the dB maximum listed in the venue rental contract."

As a presenter, you can say "we will hire your show/concert, and give you authority to mix how you like, until the point of damaging our equipment, annoying our neighbours, damaging our audience and staff hearing, or exceeding the maximum dB value listed here (xxx)"

Andrew M. Riter
Assistant Technical Director / Head Lighting Technician

604-822-2372
Andrew.riter at ubc.ca