[SML] High Output UV Sources?

Tom Rodman trodman at asf.net
Thu Jun 4 16:51:57 UTC 2015

Hey All,

Looking to incorporate some UV fixtures to fluoresce costumes onstage during a production.  The area of the stage that needs coverage is about 30' wide and the hanging positions are between 30' and 40' away on front diagonals.  I am thinking one on each side of the house.

The scenes being lit will need some stage light up and cannot go completely black for the UV to read.  The idea is for the UV to pop accents on the costumes.

I have been looking into some units, but have not had any experience with them.  Any advice on these from those with experience, or suggestions on other units would be appreciated!

Altman 705 - 400W
Wildfire - 400W

Thanks,

Tom