[SML] Dance floor for summer camp

David Islas islasdave at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 22:20:59 UTC 2015

After a long time away, I come back seeking suggestions and support.

The summer camp I'm working for during the school year is looking for a
new dance floor. The current set-up is a roll of Marley over normal
carpet.

The dance counselors are requesting a "roll-up laminate floor". There
are plans for ballet, jazz, modern, tap, and hip-hop lessons. This will
serve not only for 10 weeks of summer camp, but also year-round
instructional use.

The owner is requesting something that is good enough for the current
room, but can be eventually moved into a larger space that is being
renovated (concrete basement).

Of course, budget is the overriding concern, more than suitability or
durability. Oh ... and campers arrive in a week.

Thanks for your help.