[SML] Dance floor for summer camp

christopher pike crpikeindavis at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 22:36:28 UTC 2015

I'm also looking at a new dance floor that can be moved.  The options
seem to be something Harlequin or O'Mara.    If you make up your mind
by tonight, and order first thing in the morning, then you should be
ready in a week.  There was 1000 sq ft of Harlequin for sale on Craigs
List in CA a few weeks ago.

ps The snap lock floors have no spring and I wouldn't put dancers on
them, no matter how young them may be.