[SML] Dance floor for summer camp

Barney Simon barney at jchansen.com
Mon Jun 8 13:24:26 UTC 2015

Morning David.
Sounds like there are almost too many requirements for versatility.   I would be interested in what the dance instructor means by laminate as most floors are laminated: the least expensive,  the reversible is grey laminated to black.

Over the carpet, what kind of floor do you have now?  How thick is it?  If the reversible Rosco or Gerriets is what you have and all are happy, then it can easily be replaced with the same floor.

I personally would think something as thick as the cascade or Performance Floor would be more suitable. But that will double the price.  This also works well for tap dancing.

Over concrete wow.  The best answer is the Rosco subfloor.  Indeed, Wooden Kiwi is a good supplier for that, I just did a MoMA installation with them last week.  Richard is a good guy.  BUT THIS FLOOR IS IN ADDITION TO THE VINYL FLOORS ABOVE.  So at least for now, this expense can be put off until the renovations are complete.

And as luck would have it, I rep and sell all these floors.

Barney Simon
Joseph C. Hansen Co., Inc.
201-222-1677
FAX: 201-222-1699