[SML] Trap Lift

Chip Wood chip.a.wood at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 23:44:29 UTC 2015

Funny !  Given the circumstances $$$$ he will never want for shoes or
food.  Shilling for adequate compensation is what makes the whole world
go round.  It's the exploiting of labor that sucks!  Of course none on
this list have every been in that situation.  :>)

BTW, he is the youngest (14) on their "Extreme Sports" team and too
young to drink their product, so no direct commercials yet.

Chip 1