[SML] Focus work cart

Steven Hood shood_td at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 18 14:11:17 UTC 2015

I don't recall seeing your post last week. We have a couple of 4-drawer
file cabinets we put on caster plates and store most fixture accessories there.
If 'twere me, I might have a single piece top and hinge it from the back of
the cabinets, so it can travel vertically but be nice and smooth for work.

Steven R Hood
310.756.3555