[SML] Focus work cart

Sean McCarthy seanrmccarthy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 15:08:47 UTC 2015

Hmmmm....  not sure what happened then.

Anyway, we wouldn't be using this to cut get, etc.  We have plenty of
space and a nice cutter just downstairs for that.

Problem we're trying to 'solve'/improve upon:  We tend to use a hamper
for hang/focus, but we usually have to get to the hamper, or get the
hamper out of the way while there's still a path wide enough for it.
We'd like a cart/surface that we can easily get through a single door
(~30") and consolidate all the 'stuff.'  Right now we're putting out:
Plot, littlites, laptop, iPad, coffee, etc.  Then there's the pile of
other stuff laying around:  spare gel/frost, lamps, tieline, tape
measures, etc.  We'd like to put those things all in one place for
hang/focus/notes.  We store it elsewhere, not in our shop, so it would
be a bit redundant....but that's ok.