[SML] Focus work cart

Paul Marsland pmarsland at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 15:41:40 UTC 2015

Just get the next size smaller hamper; like a 16 bushel rather than
our typical 20 bushel softgoods hamper.  28" wide and the height
you're used to.

http://www.globalindustrial.com/p/material-handling/trucks-carts/trucks-bulk-canvas-vinyl/white-canvas-shipping-hamper-truck-16-bushel-capacity

Buy the storage cubby kits from Target, assemble three high x three
wide.  Set two back-to-back and mount onto appropriately sized
castered dolly.  Top with A/C or cabinet grade ply.  You can get the
canvas drawers while you're there.  On the whole, it's  consumer
product that won't take well to our work places.

Have your shop build you the heavier-duty version of the above,
fitting around some wire baskets for storage, like your old gym
lockers

http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&page=1&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3AWire%20Locker%20Baskets

Paul Marsland
+1 (919) 239-0551