[SML] (Sort of semi-OT) The Un-Carrier

Paul Sanow psanowbca at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 16:19:29 UTC 2015

Being Bill's aforementioned associate, I'll say I've not been thrilled.  It
works fine in larger metro areas and the price was attractive.  But between
those areas don't expect to have data if you depend on traffic or streaming
anything (forget about Waze, weather anything or MLB radio streams).  Calls
and texts may or may not go through in those in between zones.  I'm talking
major interstates like in OH.  I'm experiencing more dropped calls -
substantially - than before, even in the city.  I'm sort of regretting the
move.  VZW was expensive but it worked nearly everywhere and reliably.  I
won't be doing commercials for T-Mobile any time soon.

Cheers,
Paul