[SML] (Sort of semi-OT) The Un-Carrier

Bill Conner billconnerastc at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 18:42:25 UTC 2015

I will say I have found the T-Mobile customer service - in the stores,
not by phone - to be remarkable.  They have known the software and are
able to help solve my set up and config problems.  They always check
the account and see if they can cut the cost - which they have several
times.  And the service from the UK was outstanding - clearer to my
neighbors than when I'm actually next door.

So spotty coverage outside of urban areas - but a lot more than 15 or
20 years ago. :)

--
Bill Conner Fellow of the ASTC