[SML] RC4Magic Series 2 R3

Lyric Opera Kansas City lyricoperakansascity at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 00:28:22 UTC 2015

Hello Everyone,

So I am trying to make it work and I have used it before, but I can't
get the receiver to respond.  The transmitter is lighting up and
acting happy, but no leds are responding on the receiver at all.  I
thought I remembered there be a couple leds on the receiver that
blinked just to indicate that it had a connection with the
transmitter.

All of that being said, when I connect it to a battery and a 12v
light, the light comes on at full, but I fail to have any control of
dimming it whatsoever.

No blinking lights on the receiver and no control over fixture.  The
fixture only stays at full.  Does this sound like my receiver could be
dead?

Thanks for all your input.

Nate Wheatley