[SML] Mapping/Cropping projection to flats/other

Jonathan Zitelman jzstagecraft at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 16:43:08 UTC 2015

If you have Photoshop available... I have found it the easiest to create a
vector mask using Photoshop.  This will easily allow for multiple 'windows'
in the mask.  Then it's a quick process to just drop images in as a new
layer and shift the order for the mask on top.  Export as a JPG, etc. and
throw in to your favorite presentation software.

If you through Photoshop into full screen mode without toolbars (cycle
F11), its a quick process to draw shapes to block-out the unwanted areas;
combine to a single layer; convert to vector mask.  This is particularly
helpful with tricky masking such as warping shapes to get the perfect
coverage.

Jonathan Zitelman
Director of Event Services
Texas Lutheran University