[SML] Long Reach Long Rider Annul Charity Ride

Bill Sapsis bill at sapsis-rigging.com
Wed Mar 4 03:34:58 UTC 2015

Greetings.  Some of you may remember me.  It’s been a while since I’ve done any posting.  But, I’m back now and in keeping with tradition I will only post this notice once a month until the ride starts.  Since the ride starts in late May you’ll be spared one or two posts compared to the last few years.  Cool, huh?

And so…….

The 12th annual Long Reach Long Rider charity motorcycle ride begins on Sunday, May 31 in Nashville, Tennessee.   As a founding member I’m asking for your support of this very worthwhile fundraising event.  If you’re not familiar with the ride, here are some of the highlights.

	The ride benefits two charities; the PLASA Foundation’s Behind the Scenes Program and Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS.
	In the first 11 years the riders have raised over $450,000.00.
	The riders pay all of their expenses including travel, lodging, meals and fuel.  All of your donation goes directly to the charity.

Each year the Long Reach Long Riders attract an eclectic group of riders, most of whom hail from the entertainment industry.  There are university professors, riggers, business owners, venue managers, students and stagehands, as well as technical directors and others from various segments of the industry.  Many have made this their annual vacation.  But no matter their background, all of the riders have a common goal; to support the work of these two very worthwhile charities.  Please help us support them by making a donation.  You can make a donation in honor of any rider or all the riders and no amount is too small (or too big).

For information on making a donation please visit   <http://lrlr.org>

Thanks!

Bill S.

bill at sapsis-rigging.com